Thursday, March 1, 2012

angel 9

angel came down
like a hell-spawn yesterday
woke up and
she was lying
hoping her
sultry body would
help to make it play
i drank too much
i guess
again
so here is where
we stayed
she smelled just like
an angel
but her sweet hair
gave it away
as i watched her
in the after
glow
i could see the way she sneered
she was just the awful devil
trying to steal my soul from here
and i have to admit, i let her
in the night i gave it away
i’ve never seen a creature
that looked so goddamned heavenly
and i guess that’s the crude poison
the second side of the blade
that as my eyes and body
were writhing in pleasure
my soul was dying here
she was a waxwork imposter
with that bold white ink
tattoo
but there were
black wings in the shadows
hanging evil
over you
but god she was spectacular
the artwork of my wildest
desires
i would banish her
to marble
if i could keep it
for a while
and jimi
she was not
what you said
when that lp played
from the distant
living room
in the
amber light of
first times
that thick and foggy
hue
between the
bedroom
and the
record player
as she was
lying
in my
bed
an it hit me hard
while gazing
at her perfect amber
breast
she was the caramel
decadent angel
sent to make
me feel alone
and laying there in silence
her body still twitching
with moans
and I stared off into the darkness
and she was still
somewhat in pleasure
on her own
and this satanic creature
was moving
underneath my satin sheets
and the air all thick and heavy
from the sweaty midnight heat
only a few hours until sunrise
when i can justify my eyes
to to be open while i’m thinking
about all these awful times
i don’t regret the fucking
or tasting her salt skin
a don’t regret the passion
or the lips that i came in
and i don’t regret the nighttime
or the tattoo on her skin
and i don’t regret the devil
i have no time for him
but there is a cold dark
cloud that sits
in my soul each night
it rains on every
perfect thing
that i ever
get in life
this was the only thing i wanted
only 7 hours ago
and i paid my own admission
and it was an historically wild show
and there is no greater desire
than the one she can inspire
but that’s just the thing
this angel
drove to hell
my only
fire
choked out
to a fizzling fuse
by the lack of oxygen
in the inferno
of a single
encounter
my only
favorite
thing

No comments:

Post a Comment