Saturday, January 21, 2012

this is a killing floor

this is a killing floor
nothing more
so please don't scream
any more
this is a killing floor
not a noise floor
in fact
it is soundproof
studded for thud
and soaked in blood
old dried blood
of killings past
shh…
not so fast
this is a killing floor
not a willing floor
i gave it no choice
when i brought her heart
here for more
here to die
beneath my crushing fingers
the ruthless knife
of my brutal life
my horrible disease
to make her
my plaything
you see I never could love
long
i’m a slayer in the nighttime
a singer of songs
drooling late over shifting things
the sexy eyes
of the lasting ways
to take her back
and to make her crazed
and the trouble there
is she wants to stay
at least will one day
and this is the perils of
of my appetite
so this is a killing floor
beneath this bed
tonight
the whips and the chains
and the ghosts in my head
and the sweetest surprise
that they all seem to dread
when they realize
they aren’t the last one
and i’m so sorry
but this is a killing floor
nothing more
and the man that resides there
is lonely for more
but this
is a killing floor
nothing more
nothing more….

No comments:

Post a Comment