Thursday, January 26, 2012

storm again 367 (your door)

there is
a horrible storm
brewing in my heart
like the blackest coffee
in even
the smallest parts

there is a bad mood rising
into my black eyes
that sends a shiver
up my spine
with each of your
little sighs

and tonight
i want to rush out
into the nighttime
i want to run out
through the
coldest rain
i want to explode
due to the things
that no one knows
and from the things I cannot
show
to
you

my sweetheart i
am a damned man
i would say
and it pulls me far away
from you
and my bloodshot eyes
but like the strongest raging fire
my bed is just a funeral pyre
and the sins that i’ve done there
burn through my bones

my sweetheart i
would run so far to you
tonight
if your walking cage
was still filled with
your light

but I stand on the ground
above a cold and lonely sound
and the repercussions
ring just like church bells
and the silence on the night
might be the signal of
my last fight
and another night all drunk
here at your stone

goodnight
i whisper
to her bones
as i try and
succumb
to this
once more…
lying here all drunk
outside
your
door

No comments:

Post a Comment