Wednesday, August 1, 2012

rag dolly

i’ve heard of a girl
who really needed flowers
and she was an intoxicating beauty
and that was not her fault
but he tore her wide open
when she jumped into the
bombing
the horrid wicked ball
and she was dancing there in silence
waltzing with a man
that is no man at all
and he left her broken weary
torn and tattered like a
stumbling drunk rag doll
and I saw her eyes still breathing
but her body threw the towel in long ago
and the last time I saw her even
the smile seemed like
it was stitched on with
some thread to sell the show
and I’d pay the peso
for a single glance at one
with eyes like that within
the subtle sign of a phoenix
that’s tearing through the skin
she is arching her back in
my imagination
convulsing before my eyes
tearing out and ready to rise
and orgasm of passion for the
liveliest of life
and the subtlest of nights
and the gazing rest of
stars inside her eyes
a rag doll to rise into a
carved beauty shining in the light
breasts perched to the sun and wings
outstretched for flight
and she will use me as a leaping stone
and I will gladly watch
her fading off
into her life
the creature she was meant to be
and with
my job done,
all returns to right….

No comments:

Post a Comment