Sunday, June 24, 2012

burns so bright

i see the world in flashes of light
at least thats the way it seems tonight
a thundershower in my head
it crashes so hard
i must be dead
but not so much yet i'm
in my bed
and scratch is pressed
so tightly to my side
just like
when we are sleeping
this mental drug i've been working
leaves me needing
scratching at my side
now you get the irony
i am shredded here
and the music
takes me for a ride
and is
said to cause flashes of light
or so says the crazy banger
the bouncing animal
who sits behind me
when i'm watching
girlies dance and
move their glorious vessels
her perfect breasts
her jeans in tow
and shes on a roll
writhing like a lady
who is acting like a ho
whoa and here we go
with her slightly stated tattoo
the music makes flashes of light
if you listen hard
but its just the world
bro
fucking with your head
just like tonight
my heart is racing
from a world that moves too fast
like them honeys
out there
shaking that ass
and smiling
and here i watch in
horror
because its only the world
if you squint-your-eyes
you can see it pulling the strings
that lead to her sultry side
and its fucking with my head
the lighting in here and the boom of
leaden hammers
thump thump thump thump
if i cant slow it down or stop it
i know i'll wind up dead
but scratch is pressed up beside me
licking his feet
like something sweet
but i'm not
laughing tonight
i see the world in flashes of light
and it burns so bright
oh man
it burns so bright

No comments:

Post a Comment